What is the International Facility Management Association?
IFMA is the largest and most widely recognized professional association for facility management, supporting approximately 19,500 members. The Association's members are represented in 126 chapters, 16 councils and one Special Interest Group (SIG), in 60 countries worldwide. Globally, IFMA certifies facility managers, conducts research, provides educational programs, recognizes facility management degree and certificate programs and produces World Workplace, the largest facility management-related conference and exposition.
1. Monthly programs and networking opportunities with fellow Facility Managers and their collective knowledge
2. Network with local vendors for projects and products
3. Facility Building Tours
4. Access to the Job Bank for both employees and employers
5. CEU and CFM education and scholarship opportunities
6. Chapter Membership/Resource Directory/Web Site access
7. Career advancement through your increased knowledge and capabilities
8. Chapter led preparation sessions for the CFM certification exam
9. Access to boilerplates for facility issues and bid specifications
10. Ability to keep current with FM issues and local code changes