McCownGordon: An Inside Look
February 18, 2020
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Add to Calendar
850 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
McCownGordon Tour - February Program Meeting
February 18th 11:30am - 1:00pm
As an amazing follow-up to our January program, we invite you to join us for an exciting tour to see the Fab 5 in action!
The new McCownGordon corporate headquarters at 850 Main in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, underwent a transformative renovation. The company purchased the former Catholic Charities building in 2017 and collaborated with Helix Architecture + Design to design the new office space. The renovated building features state-of-the-art amenities including a comprehensive technology package, fitness center with yoga studio, expanded conference and collaboration spaces and a rooftop patio.
Please see instructions for parking:
• Enter parking garage by turning north off of 9th street (entrance just west of Main Street).
• At the garage’s electric gate, push the button to be routed to our receptionist who will lift the gate.
• Park in the marked visitor spaces (or any McCownGordon marked space).
• At the southeast side of the garage’s ground floor (G), just east of the stairwell, is a gate to access the walkway to our building entrance.
• You will be greeted in our lobby.
• When exiting the building, exit through the door west of reception near the elevators. Do not exit through main front door.
Click here to see who is attending - (select this month's program from the dropdown menu)
Deadline to RSVP is Friday Feb 14th at 5pm.
$0.00 Members already registered with IFMAKC
$40.00 Guest Ticket
$25.00 Financial Transition Membership
$0.00 Prospective Professional Member - Must be a practicing FM (1 time use)